On June 13th-16th 2016, the 13th IWA Leading Edge Conference on Water and Wastewater Technologies took place in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain. The conference was attended by many audiences from the water and industry sector. The theme of this year was focused on Evaluating Impacts of Innovation. It dealt with the following topics:
- "Sustainable Desalination"
- "Circular economy - Recovery of water, energy and nutrients"
- "Solar and algal based water technologies"
- "Energy Efficient Water and Wastewater Management"
- "Contaminants of Emerging Concern: Antibiotic resistance, microbiological hazards, nano-pollutants"
- "Advanced materials – nanotechnology and new membranes"
- "Smart Management of Water and Assets"
- "Microbial electrochemical technologies"
Life-ANADRY was presented by DAM at this event where LIFE-ANADRY poster was displayed during the posters session.